Every night I usually get home late whether it's from school or work. Some days I even go to my car late at night to play my guitar. I really like the glow from the speedometer on my car. It has this dark but bright color that radiates through each of the walls, crevices and wheel. I never really notice it until I took this picture. It's almost as if the light in the middle is spotlighting the top part of the speedometer showcasing the circular hole. Because of this middle light, you can see the outline and shape of each circles on the side .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 9 - Julian Xiong - Passion
This is a picture of my plant. I have a big hobby of taking care of plants so I came to love cool lights that has over 1000 lumens. It'...
-
Overall Environment: The lighting of the Irvine Spectrum creates a sense of modernity and fashion. The pinkish lavender color makes the whol...
-
While my friend and I were together looking for a match, we found this match connected at the top, it felt so special in the moment and rep...
-
I was working on my laptop with my back to a window when I saw the reflection of my screen lighting up the wall next to me. When I waved my...
Julian, this is a great photo. It is really interesting how the blue light highlights the presence of the circular hole at the top of the dash. Normally I think of adding more light to bring attention somewhere, so the absence of light from this circular hole being the focal point is really cool.
ReplyDeleteGreat image and example that we find inspiration anywhere. Lighting design is everywhere. This is functional - cool lights to not distract from the road with warm pops on things that are alerts. All designed to have a high tech look for the car :)
ReplyDelete