This is a picture of my plant. I have a big hobby of taking care of plants so I came to love cool lights that has over 1000 lumens. It's a very bright light that's beneficial for the plants to photosynthesize but also glows up the plants' beautiful green leaves. Since its a bright natural white light with 5000K, it immediately brightens up my room and especially on my plants that are used for decoration. The attention focuses on the plants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 9 - Julian Xiong - Passion
This is a picture of my plant. I have a big hobby of taking care of plants so I came to love cool lights that has over 1000 lumens. It'...
-
Overall Environment: The lighting of the Irvine Spectrum creates a sense of modernity and fashion. The pinkish lavender color makes the whol...
-
I was working on my laptop with my back to a window when I saw the reflection of my screen lighting up the wall next to me. When I waved my...
-
I visited Irvine Spectrum over the weekend, and it felt very familiar, like a shopping complex in China, but with more lights and pal...
Great vibrancy in the photo and connection to your passion :)
ReplyDelete